- Our vision is to excel as one of the best engineering services centers, both locally and regionally, and to maintain an advanced rank among internationally recognized construction project management programs.
- We also envision providing the highest quality educational programs, applicable courses, research, and community services in order to play a leading role in all our engineering activities, especially in construction project management field.
PROGRAM PM: PM Software
This program teaches all the fundamental principles of planning software to undergrad engineers through several basic software courses.
We also aim to improve and enhance the skills of the planning engineer through some other advanced software courses.
Therefore, we make sure our trainers deal with actual real projects.
About Primavera (P6)
Primavera P6 is a project, program, and portfolio management tool that is used for planning, managing, and executing your project work. It is designed to handle large and small projects in several industries, such as construction, manufacturing, energy, and IT. It’s been doing so for more than 30 years in projects across the globe.
Primavera P6 is not only used by project managers, though. Any project professional can benefit from P6, such as engineers, schedulers, and others in planning, management, and reporting. It is usually recommended that whoever uses Primavera P6 take a training course; since the tool is built to help manage complex projects
Primavera P6 works on an enterprise structure: which means it goes from the highest level of management down the line of project members. In terms of the key features, they are as follows:
Timelines, Risk Management, Information Dashboard, Reporting & Analytics, Resource Analysis & Allocation, Calendar and Activity Views, Portfolio & Program Management, Contract Management, scheduling Alerts.
First Round Programs:
- PM Training Course: Level 1
_ Duration: 30 Hours
- PM Training Course: Level 2
_ Duration: 30 Hours
Level 1 Course Content:
- General and basic concepts of Project Management.
- Basic Scheduling and Cost Management Concepts.
- How to create a project using P6 (Primavera).
- How to create Layouts using P6.
- Adding Projects.
- Defining WBS, Adding activities, and CPM.
Different types of information.
- How to create calendars.
- Defining activities and estimating their duration.
- How to assign codes.
Different types of relationships and lags.
- How to create relationships.
- Using codes in grouping and filtering.
- Quantity take-off for common elements at structures and buildings.
Level 2 Course Content:
By enrolling in Level II, you are expected to learn:
- Cost Estimation
_ How to estimate the cost of labor and equipment, including depreciation).
_ How to adjust productivity.
_ How to prepare the cost estimation sheets.
- Project Control
_ How to control your project.
_ How to Monitor Progress.
_ Project Review Meeting.
_ Project Audit.
- Measuring Progress and Cost Performance
_ Earned Value Management.
_ Traditional Cost Management.
_ Performance Indices CPI/ SPI.
_ Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- Closing Project
_ Shutting down the project.
_ Evaluating the project.
_ Predict Project cash flow under various scenarios (Cash flow Analysis.)
_ How to use earned value techniques to evaluate the performance of the project