- The student of Egyptian parents.
- The student should be has a high school of the Egyptian government school.
Not be less than the total student grades than the minimum due to the College, which wants to join, or 80%, whichever is greater.
- The student pass aptitude tests.
- Reimburse the student an amount of 7,000 pounds compared to textbooks and administrative fees of all kinds.
- To continuing to benefit from the grant requires the continued success of a good grade at least, in the case of failure in one or more student shall pay tuition fees for the material by the university without any exemptions ratios.
- The exemption does not include university accommodation or bus or any other services offered by the university fees.
- To prove social research student grant entitlement.
- Out of high school form.
- Original birth certificate.
- Image of Father and Mother card.
- Statement of social condition.
- The delivery of electricity and gas and water.
- Vocabulary salary guardian or parent, if any.