Name: ADLY ALY HEIDER SABBOUR.
Date of birth: 1/1/1970
• Currently: Dean, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Badr University, Cairo, Egypt
• Professor of physical therapy in school of physical therapy –Cairo University
• Member of the team for formation the physical therapy academic standard for NAQAE (national authority for quality assurance and accreditation of education – Egypt) from in school of physical therapy –Cairo University.
• Member of the quality unit in school of physical therapy –Cairo University.
• ToT for quality in QAAP (Quality assurance and accreditation of education project – Egypt) and CIQAP (continuous improvement of Quality assurance and accreditation of education project – Egypt) and as member of the team of site visit in QAAP2.
• Consultant of quality in ETCP (Egyptian technical collage project – Egypt ) for Technical colleges, Minster of higher education –Egypt
• International TOT in the WHO and WFH in (morocco-Iraqi – Lebanon – Syria – Jordan –Sudan –Egypt- Serbia- Lithuania) about physical therapy in treatment of bleeding disorders.
• Member of the international team to design a program for Training curriculum about physical therapy in muscoskeletal disorders in patient with bleeding disorder.
• Head of physical therapy department Shabrawichi Hospital and el shourk hospital
• Consultant of physical therapy at Dar El-Mona Care & Rehabilitation Medical Resort
Address: 24 Sheab st. Mohandsin , Cairo- Egypt
Tel: (2)01001402733 – (202)33377121
Primary school English school -Cairo 1976-1983
Secondary school El Tabary school- Cairo 1983-1986
University college Faculty of physical therapy 1986-1992
Post graduate studies Master degree of physical therapy 1993-1997
Post graduate studies PhD in physical therapy 1997-2001
Post graduate studies Diploma in TQM 2005-2006
Training course and workshop:
Curriculum development from traceability to achievability.
Guidelines to be a good facilitator in training programme. October 2004- Cairo university
Physical therapy benchmarking October 2004- Cairo university
Quality assurance in planning of institutional academic programme November 2004- Cairo university
Establishment of an internal quality assurance system for educational enhancement: requirement and criteria Training of trainees. November 2004- Cairo university
Examination of standards in academic institution. January 2005- Cairo university
Development of course matrix. April 2005- Cairo university
Faculty performance appraisal for enhancement of internal quality system 1. April 2005- Cairo university
Faculty performance appraisal for enhancement of internal quality system 2. April 2005- Cairo university
Curriculum planning and methods of evaluation 1. June 2005- Cairo university
Curriculum planning and methods of evaluation 2. June 2005- Cairo university
Academic programme and course specification May 2007 QAAC –Cairo university
Action plain for development of the school July 2007 QAAC –Cairo university
Strategic planning in universities August 2005- Cairo university
Intended learning outcomes in curriculum June 2008- NAQAAE-Cairo
Standard of self study June 2008- NAQAAE-Cairo
Technical collages GAP analysis October 2008—Cairo university
The activity in the field of quality:
• Workshops and seminaries in quality assurance at school of physical therapy – Cairo University.
• Workshops for the QAAP and CIQAP concern the quality in education for different attends from different faculties staff members.
• Trained and implement the quality assurance system I the Egyptian technical collage within a strategic plain of the ETCP.
The activity with the international bodies:
• Voluntary in the WFH as trainer for Global physical therapy inattentive project.
• TOT program coordinator in multiple national conferences for hemophilia (Egypt – Lebanon- Syria – Jordan – Sudan).
• TOT program coordinator in multiple national conferences for hemophilia MSK & WFH congress (Germany – Canada- Turkey – Italy- UAE – Argentina- Columbia – France – Australia).
• Director of physical therapy unit in El – Shabrawish hospital HTC.
• Co coordinator for the protocol OF cooperation between school of physical therapy – Cairo University and WFH.
• Head of the outpatient clinic for hemophilia in school of physical therapy.
• Supervisor of multiple research protocol for hemophilia in school of physical therapy.
a- Local reference
1- Prof dr kamal shorky, tel : +201005317308
Ex, Dean of Faculty physical therapy- Cairo University.
2- Prof. Dr. Alaa balbaa , tel :+201005167796
Dean of Faculty physical therapy- Cairo University.
3- Prof. Dr hisheam maklouf , tel : +20 1222113883
Consultant of Minister of Higher Education and State for Scientific Research for technical college.
4- Dr Magdy El Ekiaby shareholder of Shabrawichi Hospital tel : +201002109671 – tel : +201222109671
5- Dr Hassam Hassan director of Dar El-Mona Care & Rehabilitation Medical Resort
b- International reference
1 – DR ASSAD HAFAR , canada
Africa and Asia in world federation of hemophilia (WFH).
Tel:+15149738569- or tel : +15148759572