Dr. Ahmed Salem El-Zayat:
Professor of Statistics & Mathematics in School of BUSINESS & ECONOMICS
and President Assistant in BUC
- PhD in Applied Economics- as a general title for all graduates Wharton School of Business-University of Pennsylvania (1989) USA.
- Applied statistics on the field of insurance as a Major.
- Applied statistics as a related field.
- The PhD is:Applied statistics on writing a dissertation titled “Organizational Forum, Executive Compensation and Performance of the Firm, The Case of life Insurance Industry”.
- Master of Insurance University of Cairo (1979).
- Master of Insurance Wharton School University of Pennsylvania USA (1985).
- Bachelor degree of Insurance-Faculty of Commerce Cairo University (1973).
- Aug 2016 – till now, Dean of the faculty of business and economics – Badr University in Cairo
- July 2014- July 2016, Dean of the faculty of business and economics- Heliopolis University.
- Jan 2014 – June 2014, Vice Dean – Future Academy.
- 1999 – 2013, Member of training and education at English Section- Faculty of Commerce of Cairo Egypt.
- 2008 – 2014, Professor of insurance, Statistics an Mathematics -Faculty Commerce, Al-Azhar University.
- 2003 -2008, Vice dean- Faculty of Commerce Al- Azhar University.
- 2001- 2008, Chairman of Insurance department- Faculty of Commerce Al- Azhar University.
- 2002-2004, member of training group -Faculty of Engineering University of Cairo.
- 1998- till now, professor mathematics, Statistics and Insurance.
- 1995-2000, Associate professor at department of insurance-Faculty of Commerce, Al-Azhar University.
- 1992- 1998, lecture at department of insurance and statistics- Kuwait University.
- 1989-1992, lecture at department of insurance and statistics-Faculty of Commerce, Al-Azhar University.
- 1979-1983, Assistant lecturer – Faculty of Commerce, Al-Azhar University.
- 1974-1979, Teaching assistant- Faculty of Commerce, Al-Azhar University.
10 published papers in Kuwait and Egyptian periodicals that were foundation for my promotion to associate professor.