Personal Data :
Name : Ibrahim Hassan Hassan El Kalla
Birth date : 20/ 1 /1957
Birth Place : Dakahlia—Egypt
Nationality : Egyptian
Social Status : Married
1-Bachelor in Dental Medicine and Oral Surgery in May 1980. Cairo University – Egypt.
2-Master’s Degree in Pediatric Dentistry , (M.D.S), April 1985. Cairo University – Egypt.
3-Doctor’s Degree in Pediatric Dentistry , (D.D.S), April 1990. Cairo University- Egypt.
1) Dentist in training program at Cairo University from 1/ 10 /1980 to 31 / 10 /1981.
2) Dentist in National Center for Radiation and Technology from 1 / 11 /1981 to 13 /3 /1982 .
3) Demonstrator in Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University from 14 /3 /1982 to 7/5/1986.
4) Assistant Lecturer of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University from 8/5/1986 to 29/7/1990.
5) Lecturer of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry , Mansoura University from 30/7/1990 to 25/ 9/1994.
6 ) Associate Professor of Pediatric Dentistry , Faculty of Dentistry , Mansoura University from 26/9/1994 to 26/9/1999.
7) Professor of Pediatric Dentistry , Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University from 27/9/1999 till now.
8)Chairman of Pediatric Dentistry Department from 6 /10/1999 to 5/2/2000.
9) Chairman of Conservative Dentistry Department from 28/8/2001 to 1/8/2002 and from 1/4/2003 to 23/5/2005.
10 ) Vice Dean for Education and Students Affaire from 2/11/1999 to 3 /11/ 2005.
Scientific Activities ; Training Programs and Congress.
-Scientific Mission at University of Texas , USA. for 6 months from 18/11/1996.
Attend training course in :-
– Teeth implant 23-25/5/1996
– Treatment of traumatized teeth , London .1/9/1999.
– Early orthodontic treatment 12- 14 / 2000.
– Micro orthodontics 8/10 / 2002.
– Mechanical root canal prepration 16-19/ 12/ 2003.
-New generations of restorative materials 16/12/2004.
-Recent biomechanics in orthodontics 21-22/4/2005
-Development of management skills 7-9/8/2005.
-Management of people 18-21/9/20
– Management of autistic children , Sydney , Australia 31/11-5/12/2005.
– Attend and contributing in congress of:
– International Association for Dental Research (IADR) at Orolondo , USA 19-23/4/1997.
– IADR ; Nice , France 24-27/6/1998.
– International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD) London, England 1-4/9/1999.
– IADR; Goteborg, Sweeden 25-29/6/2003
– IAPD, Sydney, Australia 31/11-5/12/2005.
-IAPD , Hong Kong 13-17/6/2007.
– All local and international conferences held at Eygpt since 1981 till now.
Scientific Associations Membership:
1) Egyption Dental Association.
2)International Association for Dental Research.
3) American Association for Dental Research
4) International Association of pediatric dentistry.
1) M.D.S thesis : Oral and dental manifestation in a group of Egyptian B- thalassemic children.
2) M.D.S thesis : Chemo mechanical caries removal in deciduous teeth and its effect on the dentin and pulp.
3) D.D.S thesis : Clinical , radiographic and histopathological evaluation of three types of pulpotomy medicaments.
4) M.D.S thesis :Treatment of developing class II division 1 malocclusion with jasper jumper appliance.
5) M.D.S thesis : Laboratory evaluation of three techniques for reattachment of fractured segment in traumatized maxillary central incisors using two adhesives.
6) M.D.S thesis : In vitro evaluation of antibacterial activities of some restorative materials and dental adhesives.
7) M.D.S thesis : Effect of occlusal fissure cleansing methods on retention of fissure sealants.
8) M.D.S thesis : Experimental evaluation of direct pulp capping with two adhesives.
9) D.D. S thesis : Clinical evaluation of composite resin restorations and shear bond strength of two single bottle adhesives to primary enamel and dentin under contaminated conditions.
10) M. D.S thesis : Evaluation of replanted teeth reattachment after different root surface treatment methods.
1) Histological and Histochemical study of radiation effect on the specialized oral epithelium. The New Egyptian Journal of Medicine 6 :311-318,1992 .
2) Effects of cocoa water extract on enamel solubility Mansoura Dent. J. 4: 29-36, 1992
3) Incorporation of copper and zinc into rat dental enamel and their influence on crystallization. Egypt. Dent. J. 38:225-230,1992.
4) Effects of radiation on developing teeth; A histological and histochemical study. Egypt. Dent. J. 38:235-240 , 1992.
5) Effect of molybdenum, strontium and their combination on dental caries in the rat. The New Egyptian Journal of Medicine . 8:555-560,1993.
6) Efficiency of cetrimide, hexetidine and copper sulphate mouthwashes on plaque, gingivitis and plaque streptococcus mutans vitality . Mansoura Dent. J. 5: 93-106,1993.
7) An evaluation of five methods for time assessment of dental maturation among a group of Egyptian children. Mansoura Dent. J. 5: 59-78, 1993.
8) Fluoride content, solubility and microhardness of intact enamel in carious and sound primary teeth . Mansoura Dent. J. 5: 167-I 76, 1993.
9) Effect of iontophoreses on fluoride acquisition by primary and permanent enamel from two fluoride solutions. Al- Azhar Dent . J. 5 : 643-653,1993.
10) Oral and dental manifestation in a group of Egyptian-B-thalassemic children. Mansoura Dent.J. 4: 115-132 ,1993.
11) Comparative study of dental maturation between two groups of Egyptian and Saudi children. Egypt Orth. J.18: 1994.
12) Effect of copper fluoride and sodium fluoride on dental caries in rats. Egypt. Dent. J. 43: 103-106; 1997.
13) Saliva contamination and bond strength of single-bottle adhesives to enamel and dentin. Am .J. Dent. 10:83-87;1997.
14) Bond strength and interfacial micromorpholgy of four adhesive system in primary and permanent molars . J. Dent. Child , 56:169-176; 1998.
15) ) Bond strength and interfacial micromorphology of compomers in primary and permanent teeth. Int. J. Pediatr. Dent. 8:103-114;1998.
16) Facture strength of adhesively restored pulpotomized primary molars. J. Dent. Child. 66: 238-242; 1999.
17) Mechanical properties of compomer restorative materials.Oper. Dent. 66(24):2-8;1999.
18) Marginal adaptation of compomers in Class I and V cavities in primary molars. Am. J. Dent. 12:37-43; 1999.
19) Saliva contamination and resin micromorphological adaptation to cavity walls using single-bottle adhesives. Am. J. Dent. 12:172-176 ;1999.
20) Effect of saliva contamination on micromorphological adaptation of single-bottle adhesives to etched enamel. J. Clinic. Pediatr. Dent. 24: 69-74; 1999.
21) Compomer adapation to class I and V cavities in permanent teeth . J. Dent . Chlid. 67:29-36; 2000.
22) Treatment of developing class II division I malocclusion with Jasper jumper appliance. Egypt. Orth. J. 18:31-49;2000.
23) Comparison of five methods for predicting arch length in Egyption children . J. Pediatr. Dent. 9 (Suppl . 1 ) 105 .
24) Dento-facial growth changes of untreated class II maloccluasion ; 3-years study. Egypt. Orth. J. 19:1-14;2001
25) Leeway space and arch dimensions from mixed to permanent dentitions in Egyption children ; A longtudinal study. Egypt. Orth. J. 19:129-140;2001
26) Rearing our children on caring with their teeth .1st annual conference children care and development center in Mansoura University, December 2002.
27) Clinical evaluation of adhesive restorations of pulpotomized primary molars . J. Dent . Res. 82 (Special Issue B 125) 2003 .
28)Effect of occlusal fissure cleansing methods on the retention of fissure sealants . Egypt .Dent .J. 50: 423-431;2004.
29) Invitro evaluation of three techniques for reattachment of fractured incisal fragment using two adhesives. Int. J. Pediatr. Dent. Vol. 15 ( Suppl. 2 ) P.8 ; 2005.
30) Experimental evaluation of direct pulp capping with two adhesives. Int. J .Pediatr. Dent . Vol. 17 (Suppl. 1) P 65: 2007.