To upgrade our community & to have an impact regionally and internationally by engaging with partners and stakeholders.
Our values can be seen in our commitment to:
- Integrity, reflected in our adherence to the highest professional & ethical standards, and in our commitment to transparency and accountability in governance.
- Sustainability, expressed in our shared commitment in preserving and developing our resources through creative leadership and management.
- Creativity, openness to new ideas and forms of expression, intellectual curiosity, willingness to take risks, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Leadership, to lead by example and management through shared vision and achieved goals.
- Collaboration, reflected in our interdisciplinary approach, our focus on national and international partnerships, and team work encouragement.
- Excellence, commitment to quality assurance in education, management and research.
Studying at BUC is a privilege that confers certain rights and obligations to each student. BUC strives to provide and maintain a safe, secure and positive learning and research environment for all students through the implementation of the Student Code of Conduct. Any violation of the Student Code of Conduct by a student will result in disciplinary action, consequences and penalties in accordance with Articles 180-184 of Law 49/1972, Articles 123-129 of the Executive Bylaws : 49/1972, Law 12/2009, and BUC Bylaws.