- Develop and execute advertising programs and external marketing.
- Research competition as well as the local community and summarize outcomes for the store plus regional leadership as needed.
- Prepare marketing strategy and write action plans to attain specific objectives.
- Measure, analyze, and evaluate programs as required.
- Supervise store-level merchandising, media, events and community relations, promotions, and local advertising.
- Ensure to execute effectively all national, regional as well as store marketing along with PR programs.
- Coordinate interviews, local media store photoshoots, and store tours.
- Interview, select, evaluate, counsel, and terminate all Team Members.
- Coordinate entire internal marketing as well as promotional efforts inclusive of merchandising, public relations, community relations, information, in-store sign collateral, events, and demos.
- Support every aspect of the Marketing Team inclusive of Marketing Assistant and Signmaker.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- +5 years of experience as a Marketing team leader or a similar role
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of digital ads platforms
- Capable of creating and managing creative advertisements
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills