Professor/Associate Professor/ Lecturer/ Lecturer Assistant / Teaching Assistant.
- Medical Biochemistry
- Public Health
- Medical Physiology
- Internal medicine
- General Surgery
- Anesthesia and intensive care
Job Requirements (Professor/Associate Professor/ Lecturer): –
- Hold a PhD from an Egyptian university or a foreign university approved by the Supreme Council of Universities.
- Be 40 years old or less for the position of Lecturer.
- Able to teach in English.
- Preferably have a prior university teaching experience.
- Preferably have a prior credit-hour system university teaching experience.
- Pass the interview.
Job Requirements (Lecturer Assistant / Teaching Assistant.)
- Be 30 years old or less for teaching assistants’ positions and be 35 or less for assistant lecturers’ positions.
- Have obtained a grade of (B+/Very Good) if graduated from a public university graduate or of GPA equal to 3.8 if a private university graduate.
- Hold an English language or another foreign language proficiency certificate, awarded by an accredited organization.
- (If male) have completed or been exempted from the military service.
Job Category: Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Sorry! This job has expired.