Community Development Center
The BUC foundation was founded in 2018 by Dr. Hassan El Kalla to help raise education level and scientific research at BUC.
The scope of work
- Cultural, scientific, and educational services.
- Social services.
- Economic development.
- Contribute to the raising of education level and scientific research at BUC.
- Serve as a link between both BUC and the society to strengthen the relationship between its various units.
- Serve the community needs to which the BUC would be able to extend help and support.
- Work on developing the skills and abilities of those who wish to join the workforce soon.
- Hold conferences, seminars, and workshops to achieve integration between the academic and the professional community.
- Work to provide modern scientific disciplines to the university through preparation and training specialists, technicians, and experts in various scientific and research fields.
- Work to achieve a link between the university’s educational process goals and the evolving needs of society, both: in social and economic sectors.
- Encourage scientific research and support its various scientific and practical uses in various fields.
- Enhance the human development at the university, especially in supporting young faculty members, teaching assistants, and deputies in both theoretical and practical fields.
- Develop the level of higher education at the university by using the most advanced equipment in the field of modern educational technology.
- Hold scientific competitions to select the best-qualified professionals and integrate them with the university’s teaching staff to provide better educational levels.