BUC School of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo, Egypt, University of Veterinary Medicine, Hannover, Germany, Friedrich Loeffler Institute (FLI) for Animal health, Reference Zoonotic Lab, Germany, University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria, and Banat University for Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Romania invite you to their international conference Food Safety and Human Health “Egypt Vision 2030” that will be held 12-14 September 2022.
Our conference aims to provide credible information on modern practices of veterinary medicine and food safety, as well as outline the various updates of the current guidelines and recommendations to improve and develop livestock health and production.
This international event will address current issues in scientific research applied in various fields, structured in the following sections:
- Food Safety of animal origin.
- Incoming epidemic diseases.
- Protecting livestock from infectious diseases.
- Quality standard and food management
- Modern strategies to improve the reproductive efficiency and productivity of farm animals.
- Modern techniques in veterinary research.
- General Pet care and Surgery
- Development of poultry and fish diseases diagnosis
We will be deeply honored if you would accept this invitation and join us
Prof. Dr. Adel Abdelkhalek