Business and Hotel Management School (B.H.M.S)
For the first time in the Middle East and North Africa, B.H.M.S Switzerland is offering a Double and Triple International accredited Bachelor and Diploma Degree in Business and Hospitality Management.
B.H.M.S is one of the top 5 International Hospitality education institutions in Switzerland, which was founded in 1998. B.H.M.S, Business & Hotel Management School located originally in Lucerne city, which is a member of the benedict Switzerland group of schools, one of the Switzerland’s oldest and largest higher education institutions, founded in 1928.
The Benedict Education Group has 8 campuses in Switzerland and over 15.000 part-time and full-time students and professionals studying at its premises every year.
We offer to our students a 4-year Bachelor program; that will be taught by both B.H.M.S and BUC professors based on the quality of standards of B.H.M.S.
Associate Professor. Jebril Alhelalat
B.H.M.S Swiss Education Concept
Quality academic education gives students the theoretical knowledge and practical experience necessary to obtain managerial positions in the Global Hospitality Industry.
Guaranteed paid industry training allows students to apply the knowledge into practice while working in the leading International hotels and resorts.
Personal and professional development provides students with soft and social skills, as well as discipline that motivates, guides, strengthens and ultimately drives the students to succeed.
assisting all graduates to gain international career positions and achieve their individual career goals.
When the students enroll with B.H.M.S.; they get:
The Swiss educational and professional experience and quality, as well as the best chance to travel to Switzerland either to finish your degree there or for a semester abroad, which is totally the student’s choice.
B.H.M.S offers its students full paid summer Internships covering: Accommodation, transportation, food, salaries…etc.
The after-graduation career path for B.H.M.S students has massive opportunities to work with international institutions and organizations, according to the graduate’s experience, knowledge, and quality of education that they have been exposed to.
All these privileges, opportunities, benefits, and academic path will be guided and directed via B.H.M.S academic and admission advisors.
WITH B.H.M.S, YOU ARE CHOOSING TO JOIN THE NEXT GENERATION OF GLOBAL LEADERS.
Message from BHMS Switzerland
Modules (Bachelor of Business in Hospitality Management)
BUC General Requirements
- English Language
- Information Technology
- Pure Mathematics
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Professional Development & Communications
- Academic English Communications
- Academic Writing & Study Skills
- Research Methods
- International Hospitality Cultures
- Foreign Language (French / German)
Training 1 (operational)
- Introduction to Dining Operations
- Beverage Studies
- Dining Operations & Management
- Food & Beverage Cost Control
- Front Office Operations & Reservation Systems
- Housekeeping Operations & Management
- Managing Events 1
Training 2 (managerial)
- Consumer Marketing
- Restaurant Revenue Management
- Business Performance Analysis
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- E-Commerce in the Hospitality Industry
Future job opportunities
- National and International Hotels and Hotel Chains
- Restaurant Chains
- Clubs and Resorts
- Culinary and Catering Companies
- Sport Clubs and Associations
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Cruise Lines
- Train Companies
- Travel Agencies
- Tour Operators
- Ministry of Tourism Departments
- Tourist Offices
- Recreation, Events, Entertainment
- Health and Wellness Centers
- Sport Centers
- Private Clubs
- Theme Parks
- Conference Centers
- Advertising Agencies
- Event Agencies
- Recreational Agencies
- HR Companies
- Health Management Companies
- Marketing and Communication Companies
- Technology Companies
- Logistic Companies
- Real Estate Agencies
- Media/ Public Relations Companies
- Education Organizations
- Training Companies
- Franchising Companies
- Building Management Companies
- Production Companies
- Trade Companies
BHMS Egypt and BUC are partnering with The Egyptian Tourism Federation to provide students with paid internships and guidance to their future career in the Egyptian hospitality sectors. In addition to the fruitful cooperation with the Red Sea Hotel Association.